- You can claim InterMiles for flights taken on Jet Airways in the last 180 days from current date. With other airline partners, InterMiles can be claimed for flights taken in the last 180 days from current date and not preceding the date of enrolment.
- Claiming InterMiles will not be possible if the guest's name on the flight ticket differs from that on the membership card.
- Claiming InterMiles online is possible if the check-in system at the departure city is automated. Please contact the InterMiles Service Centre in order to claim InterMiles for manual stations.
- In case of failure to claim retro online, please contact the InterMiles Service Centre.
- To claim InterMiles for activities done with our programme partners (airline partners other than Jet Airways, and non airline partners) please contact with relevant proof of activity i.e. original or clear photo copy of:
- Ticket and Boarding Pass for airline partners
- Invoices for non-airline partners
You can reach InterMiles Service Centre on the below numbers -
India Metro Cities: For Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai, dial 3989 3333
Other Cities: Prefix the city code of nearest metro city and dial 3989 3333
United Kingdom 0808-101-1199*
USA and Canada 1-877-U-FLY-JET* (1 877 835 9538)