Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below and/or any such terms and conditions as are communicated on the pages thereof. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below and/or any such terms and conditions as are communicated on the pages thereof, do not access this site, or any pages thereof.
Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by unless otherwise indicated.
Delightful Detours Terms and Conditions
- The reservations can only be made by members who are members of the program and by recording a valid membership number.
- The reservations will be considered on a first come first serve basis subject to availability of tables, experience or tour and activity for the requested number of people.
- The will be awarded for bookings and reservations made via delights..com. Any additional purchases made at the merchant will not be eligible for the reward.
- Transactions carried out at outlets other than the ones mentioned on Delightful Detours shall not be applicable for the offer.
- The member must carry a copy of the E-mail and/or the SMS confirming reservation/booking details while going for curated menu, table reservation, unique experience or tour and activity. The member has to show this email and/or SMS at the merchant before availing the curated menu, table reservation, unique experience and tour & activity.
- The curated menus, table reservation, unique experiences and tours and activity is brought to you solely by the participating Merchant Establishments.
- InterMiles holds no warranty and is not representative of the delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the offer and/or products/services under the offer.
- InterMiles shall not be liable to a customer, for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products/services under the offer.
- All offers will be valid for members of all tiers i.e. InterMiles Member, Red, Silver, Gold, Platinum and to nonmembers who enroll into the program.
- InterMiles/ Delightful Detours reserves the right to extend or terminate the offer without prior notice. InterMiles/ Delightful Detours also reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly, or in part, this Offer by another Offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- The terms and conditions of the Offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution/derogation to the rules and regulations governing the Membership Program rules.
- Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from the member to InterMiles/ Delightful Detours for booking a curated menu, table reservation, unique experience and tour & activity by the member under this Offer and/or otherwise will be governed by InterMiles Program Terms & Conditions.
First Time Users:
- The members making their first ever booking on Delightful Detours will be awarded 200 bonus InterMiles over and above the being earned for their association on Delightful Detours
- The bonus will be awarded on completion of the activity.
- The offer is valid only on participating restaurants and merchants on Delightful Detours.
- They will be credited within 60 days of completing the association.
- InterMiles/Delightful Detours reserves the right to extend or terminate the offer without prior notice. InterMiles/ Delightful Detours also reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly, or in part, this Offer by another Offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- The terms and conditions of the Offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution/derogation to the rules and regulations governing the Membership Program rules.
Terms and Conditions for Table Reservations
- InterMiles will be rewarded by for the reservations made through delights.intermiles.com which runs simultaneously across Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Ahmedabad
- The earned will be based on table reserved and will be calculated basis the number of people
- Members will be eligible to earn additional if the payment for the association is done via smartPay
- The table reservation offer is brought to you solely by the participating restaurant establishments.
- Any disputes or complaints regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the offer and/or products/services under the offer must be addressed by the member directly to the participating Restaurant Establishment with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org as well. On a best effort basis, InterMiles and the Restaurant Establishments shall be responsible for resolving such queries/ contentions/disputes within a reasonable time
- The will be credited within 60 days of completing the association.
Terms and Conditions for Tours & Activities:
- InterMiles will be rewarded by for the reservations made through delights.intermiles.com which runs simultaneously across 180 countries and 3000 destinations.
- The will be credited to the members account within 60 days of the activity or tour.
- Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from the member to InterMiles/ Delightful Detours for booking a Tour & Activity by the member under this Offer and/or otherwise will be governed by the InterMiles Program and Deal Broker Terms & Conditions.
- The prices mentioned on the website are inclusive of all taxes and convenience fees.
Cancellation/ Modification Policy for Table Reservations:
- Members can modify/cancel their reservations up to 1 hour prior to the booking by either writing to email@example.com , calling the Dineout Concierge on +919212340202 or cancelling the booking from the Dineout app.
Cancellation/ Modification Policy for Tours and Activity:
- Canceling a booking made on bookatour..com can result in cancellation fees being applied by Headout & Get Your Guide, as outlined below. The member will be notified via email, facsimile or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
- Tickets/ Passes for Event, Attraction, Theater, Show. Coupon Ticket, Tour or Package Commencing During a Special Event Period which includes, but is not limited to, Trade Fairs, Public or National Holidays, School Holidays, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Ramadan are non-refundable in any circumstance.
- InterMiles and its partner's is not liable for tours that are no show due to flight delays, flight change or flight cancellation.
- If the member fails to turn up for the tour, no refunds in part or full will be provided. Deal Broker reserve the rights to charge 100% no show charges.
InterMiles, Delightful Detours, delights.intermiles.com are trademarks and service marks of InterMiles, and are used and registered with InterMiles Private Limited. InterMiles and their subsidiaries also claim rights in certain other trademarks and service marks contained in these web pages.
Use of information and materials
The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Unauthorized use of InterMiles/ Delightful Detours’ web sites and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into InterMiles’s systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on a site is strictly prohibited. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by InterMiles and/or its affiliates.
The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided "as is", "as available". InterMiles does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
Limitation of liability
In no event will InterMiles/ Delightful Detours be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or any linked site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if InterMiles/ Delightful Detours’, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
All information submitted to InterMiles/ Delightful Detours via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of InterMiles/ Delightful Detours’ and InterMiles/ Delightful Detours’ shall be free to use, for any purpose, any idea, concepts, know-how or techniques, contained in information a visitor to this site provides InterMiles/ Delightful Detours’ through this site. InterMiles shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the InterMiles entity having the direct member relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
This site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
Certain sections or pages on this site may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions will govern for those sections or pages.
Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you expressly undertake to provide only correct and valid information/details to answer certain questions while requesting for any products/services under this agreement.
Answers to such questions or information/details required may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information/details you supply to us, about yourself, are true and accurate and you shall not misrepresent any facts.
At any time during or after receiving a request for products/services from you, the Company has reason to believe the same to be either unauthorized or the information/details provided to us is not correct or that any fact has been misrepresented, the Company in its sole discretion shall have the right to take any steps against you, including cancellation of the bookings/reservations, etc. Without any prior information to you. In such an event, the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to you as a consequence of such cancellation of booking/reservation of products/services.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, InterMiles/Delightful Detours and/or its affiliates, their websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, liabilities, causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and interest chargeable, brought by third parties as a result of :-
Any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to this agreement Violation of any law or rights of a third party by you; or Use of this Site by you You shall be solely and exclusively liable for any breach of any country specific rules and regulations or general code of conduct and the Company, InterMiles Private Limited cannot be held liable for the same
Delightful Detours Rights
- If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, opinions, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and shall be treated by Company, as non-confidential except as otherwise expressly stated as confidential by the Company
- You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other intellectual property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way the Company uses such material for its purpose
- Any material submitted to this Site may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by Company anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever
Third Party Account Information on Transmitted Material
- By booking with the Company, you authorize the Company and its agents to access third party sites, including that of InterMiles’s and other payment gateways on your behalf for internet transmission of your account and password to retrieve necessary information for processing and confirming payment, resolving inquiries and/or as otherwise required to manage the booking
- You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account while booking. The Company shall not be liable for any loss incurred by you as a result of unauthorized use of your password of account, either with or without your knowledge
The member agrees that there can be exceptional circumstances where the Company may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to reasons like business exigencies, decisions of statutory/regulatory authority operational and technical issues, labor unrest, climatic conditions, acts of God, fire, strikes, acts of governments etc. If informed in advance of such situations, the Company will make best efforts to provide similar alternative to its Customers or refund the booking amount.
- The member acknowledges that the Company endeavors its best to ensure accuracy of the Contents in the Site. However, at times the material in this Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors which will be immediately corrected as soon as the Company notices the same. The Company may periodically make/add changes/modifications or improvements to the information and the Contents on the Site at any time, without any notice to the Customer. Any advice received except via the Site and/or through authorized representatives of the Company should not be relied upon by the Customer
- The materials on this Site are provided on an “As Is” basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Company disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose
- The Company does not warrant that the functions contained in this Site always will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or such other harmful malware and/or components, but shall endeavor to keep the contents on its Site and other information are free of such
- Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners and tour operators
- You acknowledge that this Site is provided only on the basis set out in these Terms and Conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Site on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Site. The Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access to or to use the Site
- You also acknowledge that through this Site, the Company merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate booking of tickets and hotel services to you. The Company is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, the Company shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (Restaurants, hotels, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site
- The Company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this Site
- If for any reason, law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of the Company shall be limited to such amount as paid by the member and retained by the Company for the transaction in question
- Company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes
- Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability
- Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Company's systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, Company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you
- If Company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said reservations are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then Company may cancel the said reservations at any time up to 06 hours before the scheduled slot being booked through the Company website
- Company reserves the right to change, alter, limit or discontinue the terms, conditions, notices under which the Site is offered and/or the Contents herein, including but not limited to the charges in any respect. Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any member into consideration in connection therewith. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions
- Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice
- No waiver by Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative
Disputes & Jurisdiction
- If any dispute arises between you and Company during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration to be conducted by a sole arbitrator mutually agreeable to both parties. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts.