The business can deactivate the Business Rewards+ account by approaching the banking partner to terminate its Business Rewards+ membership. Once notified by the banking partner, InterMiles will deactivate the business’ account from Business Rewards+.
Upon deactivation of the business account:
1. The Administrator and employees will be delinked from the business account (their individual InterMiles membership accounts will continue to exist)
2. Administrator rights to the online business account will be deactivated
3. E-mails regarding deactivation will be sent to Primary Contact Administrator Employees
4. All available InterMiles accrued in the business account will be auto-transferred to the Primary Contact’s InterMiles membership account
5. InterMiles earned for eligible flights prior to deactivation will be considered for crediting in to the business account
6. InterMiles earned on bookings post deactivation will not be considered for crediting into the business account