Key Points you need to know about My Family+ programme
- The Head of the Family (HOF) and Members of the Family (MOFs) (including children ages 2 to 11 years) must be InterMiles members first before becoming part of a MyFamily+ association
- As a HOF, you can nominate up to 7 members of your immediate family (first degree of separation) to join your MyFamily+ association
- The MyFamily+ association will be made active only after all invited family members (MOFs) accept the invitation and complete the verification process. Additionally a one-time charge of 1,000 InterMiles is debited from the HOF's account prior to activation.
- The HOF can still add family members to the MyFamily+ association post activation, however the HOF will be charged 250 InterMiles for every family member added (the process to add members, post and pre activation, remains the same)
- By accepting the invitation and clearing the verification process the MOF is authorising the HOF to have access to their account's InterMiles balance and to pool-in their InterMiles at any given point of time
- Only the HOF has the authority to pool-in InterMiles from the MOF's account and InterMiles once pooled cannot be transferred back or disputed by the MOF
- The pooled in InterMiles can only be redeemed by the HOF only.