The information contained in this Web Site or referred as www.intermiles.com is only for general information about Jet Privilege Pvt. Limited, its subsidiaries* and associates* (hereinafter referred to as ‘InterMiles’) and the services that they offer and is not in any way binding on InterMiles. It does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
InterMiles hereby excludes any warranty (either express or implied) as to the correctness, completeness, timeliness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose of the Web Site or any of its contents.
By accessing this Web Site you agree that InterMiles will not be liable for any direct or indirect or consequential loss, damages or compensation arising from the use of the information and material contained in this Web Site or from your access of other material on the internet via web links for this Web Site.
Unless otherwise stated, copyright or similar rights in all material contained in this Web Site is owned by InterMiles. Your access to it does not imply a free license to use it unless permitted by law.
* Will apply as and when such entities come into existence
Disclaimer for Social Networking
The InterMiles Social Media pages and accounts on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram or any other social networking channels have been created to provide our fans and followers with an opportunity for discussions related to InterMiles Products and Promotions. All content, comments, videos, visuals, images and any other material posted/tagged by users on this site does not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Jet Privilege Pvt. Limited, its employees or its affiliates.
InterMiles does not endorse any statements, external product claims made on this site nor warrants the accuracy of any information thereof and is not responsible for any user generated content put up on these spaces /site.
InterMiles expects that users will not post any content / materials that may fall into any of the following categories:
- Abusive, Defamatory or Obscene
- Fraudulent, ambiguous or misleading
- In Violation of Intellectual Property of another
- In Violation of Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/LinkedIn/Instagram or any other social networking channels’ respective Terms of Service
- In violation of any law or regulation (including rights of privacy and publicity)
- Offensive in any other way
InterMiles reserves exclusive right to remove any such material / content that may fall under InterMiles the aforementioned categories. Only that content which is relevant to the topics discussed on this page will be allowed to stand.
US rule for non-discrimination on the basis of disability
A full copy of rule is available for viewing on request at our airports serving the US.
Contact the US Department of Transport directly using the following methods:
- For calls made from within the United States, by telephone via the Toll-Free Hotline for Air Travelers with Disabilities at 1-800-778-4838 (voice) or 1-800-455-9880 (TTY)
- By telephone to the Aviation Consumer Protection Division at 202-366-2220 (voice) or 202-366-0511 (TTY)
- By mail to the Air Consumer Protection Division, C-75, U.S Department of Transport, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE., West Building, Room W96-432, Washington, DC 20590
- On the Aviation Consumer Protection Division Wesite: www.dot.gov/airconsumer